Hail Damage Removal
Certified Dent Repair is the area expert in paintless hail damage removal. In the United States, hailstorms and automobile hail damage are a fact of life. Indiana and Kentucky are prone to hail in the spring, summer, and fall seasons. Collision repair centers, auto dealerships, and individuals seek our expertise to repair and remove hail damage without painting.
In the past few years, paintless dent repair has been the preferred method to remove hail damage. The idea paintless dent repair is a good one. Rather than the conventional repair process of using a combination of heat and body fillers which always require priming and painting, a dent can simply be smoothed out from the back of the panel.
- The conventional repair method is costly and time consuming
- Paintless dent repair method is relatively quick and costs about one-third less.
- Paintless dent repair is a completely green eco-friendly process using no harmful chemicals to damage the environment.
- Paintless dent repair is an extremely important tool in preserving the appearance and value of your car after hail damage.
- Painting a repaired area usually means all trim, lights, door handles, stripes, etc. must be removed. Occasionally the delicate moldings have to be replaced and almost always, the plastic clips that retain the moldings have to be replaced.
- The painting process adds substantial material and labor costs to the repair.
- Evidence of repainting and conventional repairs to your vehicle could lower the resale value of your auto.
- Eliminating the use of paint, we do away with color mismatching and help retain the vehicles value by putting your vehicle back the way it was before the hail damage.
If you bring a hail-damaged car to us, you can rest assured that the car you get back is as nice to look at and safe to drive as it was before the damage ever happened.